Mogli the Iceburg dropped his first full-length album since last year’s Tumultu. lets talk about our feelings is the 13-track followup to Sad People Make Dope Music which was an EP released earlier this year.
True to form, this latest project is an emotional rollercoaster that sees Mogli expressing himself through various themes and even genres. It touches on hip-hop, trap, emo rock/rap, and straight acoustic singer/songwriter territory.
1. Somehow, we’ll Be Okay ft. H/rper
2. I Don’t Need You Up in My Face rn ft. Jarry Manna
3. See Me As I Am ft. nobigdyl
4. Some Will Stay, Most Won’t ft. H/rper
5. Idk ft. Jet Trouble
6. I’m Not Alright ft. Kevmo
7. Black on Black on Black on Black
8. Let’s Talk About Our Feelings
9. Empty Apartment
10. Wide Awake ft. Zhaklina
11. Let’s Call it Off
12. Honest Conversations ft. LeAnder
13. I Don’t Wanna Die Right Now
Listen to Mogli the Iceburg Below:
Purchase or stream here.