Please Read “How to Get Your Music and Press Release Posted on Websites” before submitting.
Send your e-mail to email@example.com. Please do not add us to your email lists. Be sure to provide an introduction to the artist, a hi-res photo of yourself and artwork, song/album, along with links buy and/or stream, and to websites and social network profiles. For better results, be professional and thorough. If you ignore these guidelines (you probably aren’t reading this sentence) we will delete your e-mail and move on to the next submission.
We receive many submissions each day, so please do not contact us asking if we’ve received your submission. We cannot spend time responding to submissions that are not going to be posted on the site.
Please e-mail your singles, free songs, free album downloads to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- E-mail Subject: “STREAM: ARTIST – SONG TITLE” or “FREE DOWNLOAD: ARTIST – SONG TITLE or ALBUM TITLE”. Please change the “ARTIST” and “SONG or ALBUM TITLE” in the subject to your artist name and song title. We do not post retail albums/EPs for free. Email email@example.com to request buying a weekly Listening Session slot.
- .mp3 file as an attachment or link to download the free album
- hi-res photo (1000 x 1000 preferred) of yourself and single/album cover (at least 1000×1000 pixels). Artwork must not contain ANY promotional content (Website, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- producer, lyrics (if possible), and social network profiles
- lastly, and most important – link to stream the song or album
We are unable to upload submissions that contain copyrighted instrumentals (ie: remixes). If your submitted content contains a beat that you don’t own or have permission to use we will have to decline your submission.
- E-mail Subject: “VIDEO: ARTIST NAME – SONG TITLE”. Please change the “ARTIST NAME” and “SONG TITLE” on the subject to you/your artist and video title along with the above photo, artwork, press release, and socials. If you don’t, then come on, we have to delete it on principle.
- Please send us your video (link to stream i.e. unlisted YouTube link) with permission to rip / download, and upload on our Rapzilla YouTube channel. E-mail your submission with permission to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can copy and paste this general permission statement to use when emailing us: “I give Rapzilla permission to upload and monetize my music video for “(Insert Song Title)” to their YouTube channel and post on their website.” We will embed using the link provided if permission is not given.
CONTENT & PRESS RELEASES SUBMISSIONS
You can send press releases, news, release dates and hi-res album cover art / press images to: email@example.com
If you do not send us your album or submit music / content to us, please don’t expect us to cover you. We do our fair share of investigative journalism however this is not our source of income to support our families. We have limited time to put into Rapzilla, so please make it easy for us to cover you. Be thorough. Please note that we do not post albums nor do we do album reviews.
Alternatively, do not hold the misconception that we have a duty to post your material because you are a Christian and we are Christian’s. Also, just because you were posted on another Christian Hip Hop website does not mean you are entitled to be posted on Rapzilla. Submit us quality content that promotes Christ and we’ll probably post it.