Throwback Thursday: ‘King Kulture: Stop the Traffic’ Raises Money for Sex Trafficking
For Throwback Thursday we only going back three years to when Rapzilla released King Kulture: Stop the Traffic featuring some of Christian hip-hop’s best emcees raising money for a great cause.
The record was focused on aiding organizations fighting human trafficking. Album proceeds, which hit around $15,000, benefited a great organization based in, and focused on NYC, called NYCUP (New York City Urban Project).
Buy on iTunes
See the track listing below:
1. KIDD – First World Problems – produced by by Tyshane
2. FLAME – Cashews – produced by by DeeOnTheTrack & post produced by by SPEC
3. Alert312 – Murmurs – produced by by Alert312
4. Skrip – Show Them – produced by by Skrip
5. Rhema Soul – We Win – produced by by Wit
6. MC Jin – Over The Edge ft. Dawen – produced by by Jay Wonda
7. Gowe – First Date – produced by by Tee-Wyla
8. Janette…ikz – What Will It Take?
9. Andy Mineo – Stop The Traffic ft. Co Campbell – produced by by GAWVI
10. Butta P – Rescue Me ft. V.Rose – produced by Tee-Wyla
11. Sho Baraka – Tomorrow ft. ALi – produced by by ALi
12. Json – Rejuvenated ft. Future and Derek Minor – produced by by DeeOnTheTrack & Post produced by by SPEC
13. Young Chozen – Royalty – produced by by Tee-Wyla
14. Canton Jones – Runway – produced by by Canton Jones
15. HillaryJane – Not For Sale – produced by by Skrip
16. Propaganda – Healthy Don’t Need Doctors – produced by by Wit
The record debuted at No. 15 on the iTunes Hip-Hop/Rap charts and No. 9 on the Billboard Gospel chart.
Listen to the project below: