Eshon Burgundy’s ‘The Passover’ Debuts at No. 8 on Billboard Christian Albums Chart
Christian emcee Eshon Burgundy debuted at No. 8 on the Billboard Christian Albums Chart with his May 27 release of The Passover.
It’s the rapper’s first week on the chart as he joins the company of TobyMac at the No. 4 spot, and NF, who moved from No. 3 to No. 5 this week.
Upon The Passover’s release date, it quickly rose to the top of the iTune’s top selling hip-hop/rap chart.
The project is Eshon’s first since his departure from Humble Beast Records and first on his new brand, NFTRY.
Purchase The Passover on iTunes.
- Intro (prod. by Radley Raw)
- Bless Ya Name (feat. Th3 Saga) (prod. by J. Rhodan)
- What I Prayed For (feat. ABIV) (prod. by Nick Joyal)
- Dead Letter (prod. by DreKnowss)
- The Great Exchange (Currency) (feat. Jeremiah Bligen) (prod. by Wontel)
- Gunz x Rosez (prod. by Apollo Brown)
- Before I Chose You (feat. Parade) (prod. by Wontel)
- Pray (Extended) (feat. Jeremiah Bligen) (prod. by J. Rhodan)
- Can’t Tell Time (prod. by Agee Boy)
- Smoke and Fire (feat. Stef Silva) (prod. by Carnegie)