Kaleb Mitchell reveals when his new album will drop, tracklist
Rapzilla Freshmen 2016 member Kaleb Mitchell is back and set to release his second free solo project, a 12-track LP titled 45.
45, which will drop on April 22, is a reference to the jersey number that Michael Jordan wore for 22 games in 1995 when he returned to the NBA after a stint playing professional baseball. Jordan announced his return with a two-word press release: “I’m back.”
Mitchell put out his last project, Soliloquy, on July 10, 2015. It’s available for free download exclusively on Rapzilla.com.
Between now and then, Mitchell released several singles, including “10,000 Leagues” and “Goliath”, and featured on several projects, including Marty of Social Club’s Marty for President, Ki’Shon Furlow’s Keep an Open Mind and Adrian Stresow’s Pajama Day.
The tracklist of 45 is below.
- 45 (prod. by Wontel)
- Whatchu Mean (feat. Ki’Shon Furlow) [prod. by Anthony Cruz]
- Free Throw Pt. I
- Switch Up (feat. Levi Hinson) [prod. by Anthony Cruz]
- SOS (feat. Sam Stan) [prod. by Kaleb Mitchell]
- Free Throw Pt. II
- No Pressure, All Good (feat. Adrian Stresow) [prod. by Wontel, Anthony Cruz & Kaleb Mitchell]
- Outro (prod. by JuiceBanger$)
- Goliath (Bonus) [prod. by Kaleb Mitchell & JuiceBanger$]
- Talk To You (Bonus) [prod. by Kaleb Mitchell & JuiceBanger$]
- End Of The Earth (Cardec Remix) [Bonus]