Tedashii offers fans chance to be in ‘Jumped Out the Whip’ music video if they make their own
Tedashii is set to release a music video for his This Time Around single “Jumped Out the Whip”, and fans can make a cameo appearance.
Reach Records encouraged fans this week to make their own “Jumped Out the Whip” music videos and email the files to email@example.com with the subject line “Jumped Out the Whip” by Wed., March 9 at 11:49 p.m. ET. Their videos could be included in Tedashii’s official visual for the song. Below are the requirements listed on Reach’s website.
- Video must be shot on a GoPro or similar camera
- Minimum resolution 1920×1080 at 24 or 30fps
- Mount camera under rear view mirror and make sure we can see both you and your passenger.
- Turn Up! The livelier, the better.
- Get your friends and family involved! We want to see lots of people.
This Time Around, a seven-track EP by Tedashii, will drop this Friday.