Datin’s ‘The Roar’ rises into top 10 of iTunes’ rap albums charts
God Over Money artist and A&R Datin released his long-awaited debut album The Roar on Friday, and the LP quickly climbed the Top Hip-Hop/Rap Albums chart on iTunes.
As of 10 a.m. ET, The Roar sat at No. 7 among top-selling rap albums.
The Roar was mostly produced by Tee-Wyla and features Datin’s GOM label mates Bizzle, Sevin and Selah Tha Corner, among others. The full tracklist is below.
Buy The Roar on iTunes.
- The Signs (Intro) (prod. by Tee-Wyla)
- Out Of Time (feat. StefanOtto) [prod. by Tee-Wyla]
- Hallelujah All Day (prod. by Daniel Steele) [addtnl. prod. by Tee-Wyla]
- So Alive / Off The Leash (prod. by Tee-Wyla)
- Final Goodbye (feat. Sean C Johnson) [prod. by Courtney Orlando & Wes Pendleton]
- Through A Child’s Eyes (feat. Dre Murray, Beleaf & Selah Tha Corner) [prod. by Wit & Tee-Wyla]
- Had Enough (feat. Bizzle) [prod. by Tee-Wyla]
- Giants Fall (prod. by DJ Shok & DJ Official)
- Hard (feat. S.O.S.) [prod. by Silins Beats]
- Long Way Down (prod. by Dav D.) / Are You Still There? (Poem by Genesis The GreyKid) (prod. by Tee-Wyla)
- He Is Here (feat. Sevin & Franky Bells) [prod. by Tee-Wyla] (addtnl. prod. by Fresh Fire)
- One Body, One Spirit (Interlude) (prod. by Jay RHDN)
- The R.O.A.R. (prod. by Courtney Orlando & Jason)
- Say That! (Outro) (prod. by Tee-Wyla)