Datin’s first God Over Money album ‘The Roar’ debuts on Billboard charts
God Over Money artist and A&R Datin released his label debut album, The Roar, on Feb. 12, and the LP opened its first week eligible on multiple Billboard charts.
How music falls under independent and Christian categories is self-explanatory, but here’s Billboard’s explanation of its heatseeker chart.
“This week’s top-selling albums by new or developing acts, defined as those who have never appeared on the top 100 of the Billboard 200 or the top 10 of R&B/Hip-Hop Albums, Country Albums, Latin Albums, Christian Albums or Gospel Albums. If a title reaches any of those levels, it and the act’s subsequent albums are then ineligible to appear on Heatseekers Albums, ranked by sales data as compiled by Nielsen Music.”
Buy The Roar iTunes.
- The Signs (Intro) (prod. by Tee-Wyla)
- Out Of Time (feat. StefanOtto) [prod. by Tee-Wyla]
- Hallelujah All Day (prod. by Daniel Steele) [addtnl. prod. by Tee-Wyla]
- So Alive / Off The Leash (prod. by Tee-Wyla)
- Final Goodbye (feat. Sean C Johnson) [prod. by Courtney Orlando & Wes Pendleton]
- Through A Child’s Eyes (feat. Dre Murray, Beleaf & Selah Tha Corner) [prod. by Wit & Tee-Wyla]
- Had Enough (feat. Bizzle) [prod. by Tee-Wyla]
- Giants Fall (prod. by DJ Shok & DJ Official)
- Hard (feat. S.O.S.) [prod. by Silins Beats]
- Long Way Down (prod. by Dav D.) / Are You Still There? (Poem by Genesis The GreyKid) (prod. by Tee-Wyla)
- He Is Here (feat. Sevin & Franky Bells) [prod. by Tee-Wyla] (addtnl. prod. by Fresh Fire)
- One Body, One Spirit (Interlude) (prod. by Jay RHDN)
- The R.O.A.R. (prod. by Courtney Orlando & Jason)
- Say That! (Outro) (prod. by Tee-Wyla)