God Over Money announced the tracklist of Datin’s label debut album, The Roar, on Wednesday alongside the unveiling of the cover art.
The Roar, which will drop on Feb. 12, was mostly produced by Tee-Wyla and features Datin’s GOM label mates Bizzle, Sevin and Selah Tha Corner, among others.
- The Signs (Intro) (prod. by Tee-Wyla)
- Out Of Time (feat. StefanOtto) [prod. by Tee-Wyla]
- Hallelujah All Day (prod. by Daniel Steele) [addtnl. prod. by Tee-Wyla]
- So Alive / Off The Leash (prod. by Tee-Wyla)
- Final Goodbye (feat. Sean C Johnson) [prod. by Courtney Orlando & Wes Pendleton]
- Through A Child’s Eyes (feat. Dre Murray, Beleaf & Selah Tha Corner) [prod. by Wit & Tee-Wyla]
- Had Enough (feat. Bizzle) [prod. by Tee-Wyla]
- Giants Fall (prod. by DJ Shok & DJ Official)
- Hard (feat. S.O.S.) [prod. by Silins Beats]
- Long Way Down (prod. by Dav D.) / Are You Still There? (Poem by Genesis The GreyKid) (prod. by Tee-Wyla)
- He Is Here (feat. Sevin & Franky Bells) [prod. by Tee-Wyla] (addtnl. prod. by Fresh Fire)
- One Body, One Spirit (Interlude) (prod. by Jay RHDN)
- The R.O.A.R. (prod. by Courtney Orlando & Jason)
- Say That! (Outro) (prod. by Tee-Wyla)