Da’ T.R.U.T.H. ‘Unplugged: A Break From The 808’s’ Album Tracklisting Revealed
UPDATE: According to a letter from Da’ T.R.U.T.H., the upcoming live album Da’ T.R.U.T.H Unplugged: A Break from the 808’s will not be released until December 23rd. In the statement Truth stated “The team & I work extremely hard to always bring you the best in music, visual representation etc. and we never want to come up short in the quality department so unfortunately we’re going to push it back just a little longer.” Da’ T.R.U.T.H. has also decide to make the album available on midnight of the release for a donation of any amount.
Da’ T.R.U.T.H. Unplugged is a live album that encompasses songs from The Big Picture, The Whole Truth, Heartbeat and Normal is Overrated. The project is refreshing, intimate and captivating. No 808’s, No Turn up, just good music and God focused HipHop.
Da’ T.R.U.T.H Unplugged: A Break from the 808’s in stores on December 23, 2014.
1. Bully (from Heartbeat)
2. Ain’t Going Back (from The Whole Truth)
3. Change the World (from Heartbeat)
4. Beyond the Music (Change)
5. J.I.F.E (from Love, Hope, War)
6. Great Wall (from The Big Picture)
7. Beyond the Music (Great Wall)
8. Forgiveness (from The Whole Truth)
9. Fantasy (from The Big Picture)
10. Standing O (from Heartbeat)
11. Beyond the Music (Ugly Love Part 1)
12. Ugly Love (from Love, Hope, War)
13. Beyond the Music (Ugly Love Part 2)
14. Stop Playin (from Normal Is Overrated)