We are partnering with Logos Bible Software, Crossway Books, SSR Clothing, and Reach Records to offer our biggest prizes yet! Of course major exposure for the person that can turn out the best remix from Lecrae’s single “I Know” from his latest award winning album ‘Gravity.’ This song was originally produced by The Watchmen and whoever steps up to the plate to remix this has some big shoes to fill!
Our last two remix competitions both had over 300 entries and we’re sure we’ll see as many if not more on this one. The winners of our remix competitions have gone on to produce for Reach Records along with several of the top selling independent Christian Hip Hop artist, and launch their own careers as artists and producers. This competition will be the biggest so far!
Grand prize winner gets $1,500 in prizes:
– Logos 5 Bible Software’s Silver Package ($999.00 value). Click HERE for details.
– Crossway Books $300 gift certificate, ESV World Study Bible, and Matt Chandler’s ‘Explicit Gospel’. Click HERE to check out Crossway’s site.
– Lecrae’s new album ‘Gravity’, Unashamed Hoodie, and Gravity t-shirt.
– SSR Clothing’s “Marked Saint” jacket (as worn by Lecrae), “Mistfit” and “Love & Pain” shirts.
– ‘Rapzilla.com Presents… King Kulture’ CD, King Kulture snapback, King Kulture logo t-shirt, Rapzilla.com t-shirt, I Love Christian Hip Hop poster, and your remix featured on Rapzilla.com!
2 runners up get:
– Logos Bible Software Christian Home Library ($149.95 value)
– SSR Clothing’s “Marked Saint” jacket (as worn by Lecrae)
– ‘Rapzilla.com Presents … King Kulture’ CD, and King Kulture snapback.
Top 50 Remixes with the most votes:
-Remixes with the top 50 votes will get an ESV World Study Bible courtesy of Crossway Books!
You have 6 weeks to submit your best remix (competition ends February 7th.) Only unsigned artists are able to take part in the competition. For further instructions to enter and submit go to: http://remix.rapzilla.com/lecraeiknow