We are partnering with Logos Bible Software and Reach Records to offer some big prizes and major exposure for the person that can turn out the best remix from Trip Lee’s new album ‘The Good Life.’ We deliberated with Reach Records on the best song to challenge the community with and ended up with one of the biggest songs from Trip Lee’s new album ‘The Good Life’ featuring Lecrae (originally produced by CJ Luzi)!
Our last two remix competitions both had over 300 entries and we’re sure we’ll see as many if not more on this one. The winners of our remix competitions have gone on to produce for Reach Records and launch their own careers as artists and producers. This competition will be the biggest so far with a lot of prizes offered up by Logos Bible Software, Reach Records, and Rapzilla.com.
For instructions to enter and submit go to: http://remix.rapzilla.com/imgood
1x Grand Prize Winner:
– Logos Bible Software’s Scholar’s Library ($629.00 value)
– Trip Lee ‘The Good Life’ CD, Robot Slash t-shirt, Robot Slash wristband
– ‘Rapzilla.com Presents… King Kulture’ CD, King Kulture snapback, King Kulture logo t-shirt, Rapzilla.com t-shirt, I Love Christian Hip Hop poster, and your remix featured on Rapzilla.com!
2x Runner Up:
– Logos Bible Software Christian Home Library ($149.95 value)
– ‘Rapzilla.com Presents … King Kulture’ CD, and King Kulture snapback.