Cross Movement is Back
The Cross Movement is back with what may be the group's last album together.
Taking their cue from the writer of Hebrews, who tells in chapter 11 about a host of people who faithfully played their roll in the story being told by God, The Cross Movement stands to answer the call of the 12th chapter which says, "having such a great cloud of witnesses that have gone before us, let us run the race that is set before us." In other words, it's our turn to play our part in HIStory. The album is to release June 5th 2007.
You can also view the e-card now at: www.historyepk.com
Here is the track listing:
1. Our God
3. Trust In Him featuring Robert “Don” Barham
4. Spare Change
6. I Love You
8. Back For This
9. Clap Your Hands
10. Name Up featuring Tedashii
11. Get That
12. Now Who’s the Man? featuring Iz-Real
13. Clarity featuring Mac the Doulos
14. Whatchu Say?
15. We Were They
16. Big Things
17. The Last Cypha featuring Trip Lee, R-Swift, Mac the Doulos, Iz-Real, FLAME & Da’ T.R.U.T.H.