It’s the rapper’s first week on the chart as he joins the company of TobyMac at the No. 4 spot, and NF, who moved from No. 3 to No. 5 this week.
Upon The Passover’s release date, it quickly rose to the top of the iTune’s top selling hip-hop/rap chart.
The project is Eshon's first since his departure from Humble Beast Records and first on his new brand, NFTRY.
Purchase The Passover on iTunes.
- Intro (prod. by Radley Raw)
- Bless Ya Name (feat. Th3 Saga) (prod. by J. Rhodan)
- What I Prayed For (feat. ABIV) (prod. by Nick Joyal)
- Dead Letter (prod. by DreKnowss)
- The Great Exchange (Currency) (feat. Jeremiah Bligen) (prod. by Wontel)
- Gunz x Rosez (prod. by Apollo Brown)
- Before I Chose You (feat. Parade) (prod. by Wontel)
- Pray (Extended) (feat. Jeremiah Bligen) (prod. by J. Rhodan)
- Can't Tell Time (prod. by Agee Boy)
- Smoke and Fire (feat. Stef Silva) (prod. by Carnegie)